Tuesday, August 9, 2011

My cool pool hoilday

On thursday my uncle hiwi wanted to take us out on a family day. So after lunch we went to work with him. Me ,kimberly and Anahera had to wait in the car for about three lazy hours. It was hot and staffy it felt like i was going to die. So final my hard working uncle was finshed. we all went to go pick up the rest of my family and went to my uncle tonys house the next day we got a call from my koro dan that my brother is coming. I felted like i was going to jump up and down beause i havent seen him since he was one years old I havnt seen him for three years in a row. Afterwoods we went to go and get some lunch !YEAH! everyone said were here. I had lots of fun with my brother my family I felt so tried and lazy

2 comments:

  1. hey honey did you have a great holiday at the pools the other day i did any way love your story i hope we can go out for another holiday and spend some time togeather !!!peace out!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Honey
    I enjoyed reading your story especially how you describe your hard working Uncle. I didn't know you had a brother. What is his name?
    Ms Matthews

    ReplyDelete